​Owners of smartphone have been warned to stop using the phone or exchange  it urgently since it runs the danger of  
The South Korean smartphone manufacturer  recalled 2.5m phones last week following reviews that some devices had caught fire while charging or after charging. A six-year-old boy from New York fell victim while reportedly watching videos on a Galaxy Note 7 on Saturday. The device burst into flames, inflicting burns to his body.

His grandmother Linda Lewis told the press that the boy no longer wants to touch any phone. 
Samsung has stated that battery issues are liable for the explosions but that it cannot tell  at this stage which of the phones it has offered are affected.

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *